The conference will take place in the Congress Centre of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Smolenice Castle. The castle is located in Small Carpathian Mountain some 50 km from Bratislava, the capital of Slovak Republic. Beautiful countryside around the castle offers several possibilities for walking trips (to Driny Caveor to the archeological site Molpir) or you may visit the castle Červený Kameň (some 15 km from Smolenice).
The scientific meetings take place in a large lecture hall (over 100 seats) equipped with standard presentation equipment (data projector, PC). A terrace and several lounges provide comfortable place for informal meetings and discussions during the days and evenings.
You may find more information about the venue at the official website of the Congress Centre SAS Smolenice and the visual presentation of the
Conference bus transport:
19. November 2018 Bratislava - Smolenice
• Bratislava /Bus Station Mlynske Nivy/ - Smolenice, departure at 8:00 a.m.
• Bratislava /Central Railway Station/ - Smolenice, departure at 8:15 a.m.
22. November 2018 Smolenice - Bratislava (Central Railway Station), departure at 13:00 /expected arrival to Bratislava 14:30/
Station Mlynske Nivy (red point = bus stop)
Central Railway Station (red point = bus stop)
If you need accommodation on 18 November, we recommend staying in one of the hotels near the main raiway station,
• Crowne Plaza Bratislava
• Hotel Tatra
• Mercure Bratislava Centrum
or select one of the other hotels in Bratislava. The Mercure Bratislava Centrum Hotel is right next to the main railway station.